CALL US: 404.955.9891
- Develop budgets on all interior finishes and furnishings, and interior improvements
- Assist in material, finish and furnishings analysis, recommendations and specifications
- Design all interior details
- Provide sketches and/or presentation boards of all interior selections and furnishings
- Review and coordinate furniture layouts with lighting and electrical plans
- Coordinate fine art and decorative accessories
- Coordinate interior plant selections and placement
- Interview to determine client needs, schedules and budgets.
- Establish functional and aesthetics goals.
- Inventory existing furnishings and other items to be reused.
- Provide space plans with furniture layouts.
- Assist in developing the project timeline.
- Demolition & new partition plans
- Data & electrical plans
- Reflected ceiling plans & lighting plans
- Wall and floor finish plans and schedules
- Interior details and design as required, including cabinets, millworks, etc.
- Furniture installation drawings
- Coordinate and review drawings with contractors.
- Maintain project schedules.
- Review all bids and pricing.
- Provide on-site inspections during construction.
- Provide assistance during move-in.
- Provide punch lists of all work to be complete
- Lead the client in the discovery of initial furniture requirements
- Select and recommend of Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment (FF&E)
- Develop FF&E budgets and drawings
- Manage furniture bid process, including furniture layout drawings to specifications and vendor management (if applicable)
- Manage installation of furniture, accessories & art
Rendered Floor Plans
- Develop 2D & 3D floor plans rendered to reflect project’s design